HOW TO GET HERE
Once in Sondrio, you have to take the Strada Provinciale no. 15 of Valmalenco. As you reach the second roundabout, in Vassalini, turn right towards Lanzada. Once you have gone past the village, follow signs for Campo Franscia. After few tunnels, you can see the mine site on the right, few kilometers from the centre of Lanzada.
OPENING HOURS AND PRICES
The mine is always open. Opening hours can vary according to the season.
On request, we organize visits for groups with at least 10 people.
Entry ticket for the mine and the mineralogical Museum visit:
- full price: € 11.00
- reduced price: € 8.00 (children from 8 to 12 years old and adults over 65 years old; groups formed by a minimum number of 15 people)
CONTACTS AND BOOKING
It is compulsory to book your visit as follows:
- Comune di Lanzada (SO): phone number: +39 0342 453243
- Consorzio Turistico Sondrio e Valmalenco: phone number: +39 0342 451150
For general information: email@example.com
INFOPOINT La Brace – hotel and restaurant – Forcola (SO)
AGREEMENTS The Bagnada Mine is in agreement with Gite in Lombardia.
A reduced price is applied to all the owners of the Gite in Lombardia Card.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VISITORS
You reach the mine entry (1480 mt) walking along a steep path for about 15 minutes in a larch wood.
You are kindly request to respect what follows:
- Inside the mine, temperature is always of 6/7 Celsius degrees so wear long trousers and suitable clothes.
- We suggest to wear a pair of boots (no sandals or high heel shoes are admitted).
- Cumbersome bags and rucksacks must be left in the car or in the coach.
- Camcorders are forbidden (instead cameras are allowed).
- It is forbidden to take away any materials from the mine.
- Children from 5 years old on are allowed to the mine visit.
Anyone who puts other visitor safety at risk, will not be allowed to do the visit.