LANZADA, 14TH APRIL 2018
A guided tour inside the Brusada Ponticelli Valbrutta active mine which is run by IMI Fabi S.p.a.
Meeting point: the square in front of the mine at 8.30 a.m.
Registration is required within Wednesday 11th April at Lanzada town council, phone number: 0342.453243 extension 4, enclosing an identity card, for security reasons.
• Children younger than 12 and people older than 75 are not admitted to the visit;
• The visit will last all the morning (it will end not before 12.15);
• Between 3.5 to 5.5 kilometers will be covered;
• It’s compulsory to put on suitable shoes: wellington boots or walking boots;
• Visits will be organized with at least 11 participants.